Notice launched in the spring of 2018 with focus on solutions based on circular and collaborative economy.
Thanks to the funding of AXTO Program, with this living lab the City of Turin aims to capture the potential of the circular and collaborative economy, promoting projects oriented to co-development and testing of new systems, tools, services - also enabled by solutions and / or technological platforms - which respond to the social and quality challenges of life in the target areas and that are able to promote the enhancement of social exchanges, the reuse of goods and resources, and sustainable forms of consumption and organization of proximity services on a neighborhood scale.
The testing of the following companies are on going:
- Carlo Prelli service - UrbanAquaFarm
- Humana People to People Italia - RicuciTO'
- Izmade - Beautiful precious plastic
- Agenzia Magam - Il marketplace del Balon
- Emmegi srl - Edilizia circolare
- Horizon srl - Preparazione di un suolo sostitutivo
- Stranaidea scs - Con il cibo2
- Verdessenza Soc. Coop. - Abbasso Impatto